Friday, June 11, 2010

Delicious dessert

I made this for Nitin's birthday. Well, I first made butterscotch Ice cream for his birthday but it got little too caramalized!!! So I served it on birthday eve instead of his b'day! Finally I made this one, inspired by this website. If you love Chocolates, if you love cookies and toffees, you will love this!

Ingredients:
1.25 cups all purpose flour
3/4th cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 tsp salt
1/2 cup softened butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup toffee chopped (I used Almond Rocca).

Heat oven to 375 F.
In a bowl, mix butter, vanilla essence, egg and sugar. Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix well. Mix chocolate chips and chopped toffee. Spread this on a 8 square inch greased baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool for an hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment